Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Thirstys Thread - Still Waiting

Page 45 of 49
WOO HOO
how the heck are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK HAVE HAD ABIT OFF A LOOKIE AROUND THE PLACE.

V IS HAVING SOME PROBS SO I HOPE EVERYTHING FLOWS ALONG NICELY FOR YOU & hers get sorted

Caps

Mmmmm a man shed,well i know my man hides in his for awhile pottering around.
He has his Man fridge,stero & bits.
Now he has one of those music players,whatever there called (very up with it i am
)
Oh MP3,got it.

He pours alittle drink,puts the head phones in & is in his own little world.
Your've seen my man,the MP3 player & he do not go together,a hairy,tattooed,ear pierced bikey looking bloke!
Kiddies laugh,!
Yes the man shed is a "special" place

Im feeling really good about the actual building side of things. Really looking forward to everything coming together.

going over to your thread to have a looky to see what u have been up to now
We have started. Half the pad has been scraped
Very wet on the block from all the rain last week. The loader got a bit bogged and apparently will be coming back out with smaller gear but I dont know when. Met supervisor and he's going to be awesome me thinks
Oh must be so nice for things to be moving along after SOOOO long with decisions, revisions, planning, selecting etc.
Can't wait to see photo updates
Thirsty girl, your plans are gone! How can I size up the competitor without plans?!?
thirsty
We have started. Half the pad has been scraped
Very wet on the block from all the rain last week. The loader got a bit bogged and apparently will be coming back out with smaller gear but I dont know when. Met supervisor and he's going to be awesome me thinks

Hi Thirsty, great to hear things are happening out on site!

Taken some pics? Be sure to take plenty as one thing we hear from people is they wished they had taken more pics.

Who's your supervisor? I haven't been in the office to see your folder.
tinkster
Thirsty girl, your plans are gone! How can I size up the competitor without plans?!?

Did Thirsty change threads? If so maybe they're in the old thread.
That is so awesome (that you have started, not that the excavator got bogged).

Can't wait to see some piccies of your progress.

Thats great you have a good SS. It sure makes all the difference. We are really happy with our one too as he has been really easy to deal with and sorted out a few small hiccups (ie. like the plans being wrong
).

Now, how would you like a site security guard. He has a proven track record, is sort of house trained, and if you have any blackberry or thistles on your property, he will clean it up for free. Just contact him on buckethomesecurity@bigpond.com. Mates rates of course!
Velouria
Now, how would you like a site security guard. He has a proven track record, is sort of house trained, and if you have any blackberry or thistles on your property, he will clean it up for free. Just contact him on buckethomesecurity@bigpond.com. Mates rates of course!

???? Might need a few of those around here (Beeliar), seems to be pointless site damage EVERY weekend!
MrsGreen
Oh must be so nice for things to be moving along after SOOOO long with decisions, revisions, planning, selecting etc.
Can't wait to see photo updates

Its been ages hey. We first went to the builder April last year but we have totally reinvented the wheel on just about everything so its taken ages to get it right

tinkster

I took my plans off ages ago Tink. Will have to get it back on here for you so you can size up your enemy

jayw
Hi Thirsty, great to hear things are happening out on site!

Taken some pics? Be sure to take plenty as one thing we hear from people is they wished they had taken more pics.

Who's your supervisor? I haven't been in the office to see your folder.

Hi Jay, believe it or not, I havent taken any pics yet. Slack I know. will get the camera out tomorro and get some happy snaps but there isnt much to show yet.
Velouria

love it. What do u mean "sort of house trained". Did he leave a few surprises for your builders. Might have to make a pass on Bucket security V but thanks so much for thinking of our best interests
Well, I cant report much. We havent had anyone come back out except to put a few pegs in the ground. Im pretty sure the earthworkers are just waiting for the sun to dry up the land a little before they do anymore work. Its pretty wet. Unfortunately 3 weeks ago the block was completely dry and it would have been a perfect opportunity to get it all done but it didnt work out. Oh well. Will take some pics tomorrow of the work that has been done.
Who's doing the earthworks
Starts with N..........something
NGL,NLG
thats it. nlg.

So, Im trying to order chinese and it keeps going to a message bank on the phone that their busy and to leave a message. I left a message 20mins ago. Maybe its pizza tonight. Not having a good day. I spent yesterday doing up invitations for my mums 60th. Took quite a while. Stuck them together and they look great. Just one problem..........................Forgot to put the date on there DOH
Are you sure you're not pregnant yet :S haha
Hope the rain due early this week doesn't set things back for you.
Could you keep it in the west I want my trench backfilled .All about my build
Haha not true, we need weather gods to be kind for all who are building
Catch 22 for us- we need the rain to fill our dams!
no plans yet?

We got a sign!

Am told footings tomorrow, slab saturday, but we'll see
Related
22/01/2024
(Another) garage conversion advice thread

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, Apologies - I know there is plenty out there on this but struggling to put together the puzzle. We're planning our garage/external laundry to master bedroom and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum