Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HI HO HI HO OFF TO OUR NEW HOUSE WE GO !!!!!!

Page 76 of 85
im still seeing it in my head....SHUUUUTTT UP!
my job here is done!
Does that mean I can take my fingers out of my ears and uncover my eyes?
then stick them up your nose?...yes
Or scratch my nether regions?
You got an itch??? Need help to scratch????
They are just too pretty!
How do I get my Easter eggs to hatch and look like that do I have to sit on them for a few weeks ??
Good to see this poor old thread resurrected lol I might even post some pic of the house on here one day
I said might not will so don't get too excited !
Have started the area ready for paving down side of house and picked out paves on the weekend they are huge bluestone pavers and we will follow through onto alfresco with the same ones

Cheers Janet
Hi Janet-thanks for dropping by!
Thanks for having me
Anytime! Put the kettle on will you? MAke yourself at home!
Happy to put the kettle on but you will have to make your own I'm afraid this old ducks off to bed

Still want to know how to get my chickens to look like the ones on kiwis pics (apart from food coloring) they are so cute
yeah,. I think food colouring...
I have a pond

Well I may not have been the one to put it all together and for once I may not be peeved off because he took over either. I am really happy with it

It will look great once the plants and river stones are in place.
I even took some photo's (see miracle's do happen)

And this bit we are putting bluestone pavers with riverstones down the sides

ANd bluestone pavers down here also they are a metre by a 50cm so huge pavers and they are also going under the Alfresco (only they thinner more like tiles)
And here is a frog that was under my Alfresco last week

It is a stripped Marsh frog

They are the reason for the pond (the pond will have native fish so the fish dont eat the tadpoles so I shall lots more frogs we also have Southern brown tree frogs (and the green morph for the southern brown) and common froglets here.
(Sorry should have had a Frog geek alert)
YAY! So pleased for you that you have your pond in!
Will come and visit it in person at some point in the next few weeks...
Looks great Janet! Looking forward to seeing it with the finishing touches. How deep is it?
Brilliant !!!!!
Good job it looks great

Loretta
Related
15/05/2023
Off Form Concrete

Building A New House

I couldn't attached the photo for some reason. Here is the link to the photo https://pin.it/79jwdMp

25/05/2023
Front Gate handle keeps coming off

General Discussion

Get some long brass machine screws and bolt right through the gate and put brass acorn nuts and washers on the other side. It will never come off

29/01/2024
Sign off approval required before verandah built

General Discussion

Depends on size, local regulations etc. Ask your Council.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum