Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clearing Land

Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I was after some advice re clearing a block of land. We have found a lovely mountains block of around 1100sqm but it is fairly heavily covered - mostly scrub, but tall, thin trees all over as well. You can stand at the top of the block and see down to the bottom but it is still moderately heavy bush scrub.

Has anyone any idea on how much it would cost to clear such a block? And who do you get to do it? We have no idea how to get an idea of how much this might cost us and if it would add too much to the overall cost. Of course, that in itself could be the clincher.....

Any ideas greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Our block was heavily vegetated 1200m2, but no trees. Cost us $800 through someone that works with my hubby.
If you tell people your location, they might be in a better position to give you advice...
For my block I have to submit a permit to clear vegetation........and then plant more trees to make up for the removed ones.

I'd check with your local council.
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum