Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Milan 2200 - pictures at last 27/04

Page 28 of 30
Sorry guys no pic overload. just two pics of the front. Went past today my stackstone is done, and they laid the termite protection? i think thats what it is, the fuzzy orange pipes!

your house is looking
for the 11th of March, I'll be
And once again our PCI has been cancelled and set back another week.
You must be so anxious to move in but it's best to wait till it's as perfect as it can be. The facade is looking awesome!
why have they pushed it out this time?

Your house looks great.
thanks guys, its just cause they are slack and havent got things done yet, if they had their tradies there every day we wouldnt have had a problem, but they are so slow!!!
Just remember Charlene....Ive got fire crackers!!!! Other than that, lets just set our dogs at them with a very long leash.bahahaha
Same here, so you know the feelings you have are shared around!
Well the big talk with the higher up people revealed that they stuffed up our wardrobe doors and are upgrading us at no charge. I complained about the cancellation of pci twice now, and they have agreed to give us an unofficial walk through so we can start pointing out the touch ups and hopefully when we do PCI they will all have been addressed and we don't have to wait the extra 2 weeks for handover. I was asked to submit a list of things we have already picked up, and was really glad to see the SS down there this morning already starting to rectify them. About bloody time too. So i will keep you all updated on how tomorrows walk through goes.
I hope your walk through goes well. That's great that SS has started on your list. Hopefully he gets through it pretty quickly and gets your house up to scratch for handover.
Good luck for today chicken!
ok so we did our walk through and found so many paint touch ups that our SS ran out of stickers and started marking them in pencil!
so im thinking maybe i'm being a bit fussy but stuff it, its my house! So SS knows exactly what needs to be fixed up, our render will either be getting painted this weekend or on Tuesday, depending on if the painter is going to the beach for the weekend??? Thats what the SS said! We have a few other little tradies coming in on Tuesday and through the week. Our carpet and house clean are both scheduled for Friday with out PCI, and unofficially we should have handover in 2 weeks from today!!! Im excited again at the prospect of handover, but knowing Simonds it could change quite quickly! At least i will have one week of my holidays left to get organised!
What on earth is going on? I would be soooo angry, I really hope that everything goes to plan and all things are fixed properly for you.
ok well our facade was finally painted and will be completely finished once they put the capping on and re-stick 2 pieces of stackstone they pulled off.... enjoy the pics!!!

What a stunning house!
Looks awesome Charlene - I'm gonna have to take the dog for a walk that way tonight!
Absolutely stunning

Congrats!
Thanks guys, i wanted one photo of the whole facade but the stupid temporary fencing is in the way lol
What a stunning facade. I love it.
Your facade looks gorgeous
Your facade looks stunning. I look forward to seeing a pic of the whole facade
Related
5/12/2023
Concerns with my Tiler's job. With Pictures

Bathrooms and Laundry

Regardless of wall hung toilet or floor pan toilet your feet will be right on drain, seems to me the waste should not be in that location given the design. Also are you…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum