Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

"iNSPIRED BEAUTY IS BUILT AND MINE! "PIIIIC FEST P99-100"

Page 104 of 109
Here, here to a new year. Have been thinking of you and yours often. Many a good word has just been said by others so I will just say how glad I am to have heard from you again. You will all continue to be in my thoughts. xxx
Pedro,

Hope everything works out the way you want and quickly!
Just went walking near your place & one of my dogs had to stop to do a poo, I had my doggy bag ready to clean it up when I heard mans voice coming from the garage say "Don't let her do that" I thought he was joking but then he shook his head. . .wtf he could see I was cleaning it up & it wasn't even on his part of the nature strip!! This was the house behind you in the next street, the one that complained about overshadowing. . .so hope it does now! It annoyed me that it happened on Aust Day when we are supposed to be nice to our fellow Aussies. . .what a grumpy old man

Loretta
lol... just to make you feel better.... I gave it to him hard one day and i sware he pooped his pants and yep no one with a bag to help him.... hahahahahahahahaha..... dont worry i have fixed him up good there is a story i need to tell you about when i see you
^^^ Oh you will have to PM me the story too Pedro!
lol ill post it here....it will just take awhile to type it...
HA HA look forward to that story

Loretta
Waiting
Big hugs to you and your family Pedro! I'm so sorry to hear things are not going to plan.
hey peeps,
well well... here we go...
LYN GOT A FULL TIME JOB AND LOVES IT...I dont cause its for a catering supply company and she gets discounts and I have pretty much labled and put dibs in on most of what they stock

THINGS SHOULD LOOK UP. need a couple of months to get out of red but i think all will be good.

I hear along the grape vine i might have a surprise pop in at my house.... u all know you cant hide from me... hehehehehe.... so eating drinking and SINGING WILL B A MUST.... bring your voices girls cause i got me a new guitar. wooooohooooooo
I'm a stalker but I'm so happy to hear that! Congratulations!
That's wonderful news Pedro. So happy to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Hope you, Lyn and the kids are all well.
xxx
well i had a wonderful night had like the best drop in.
Loretta, Dee,Kiwi and the wonderful Carmel all popped in for coffee.
Which in turn, tuned into the idea of a take away dinner. Which in turn, turned into me cooking them dinner.....hahahaha. Well they got cultured into traditional phillipino dinner. i hope i dazzled their tastebuds and they werent just being nice. although a 8ltr pot was pretty much consumed....hehehe we didnt get to enjoy any drinkipoos and i didnt get to pull out the new gibson and get them singing due to time restriction but the time we had was precious to me and i think we had a good enough time to guarantee a repeat visit for longer and maybe even a stay for a couple of days....hint hint hahaha...ladies we love u alli was so happy when u all showed up on my doorstep and ur all so very welcome in my home when ever and for how long u want....to my bestie loretta we finally got a meal....hahaha its finally time ti can sort it regulary....mwa love u all.
hehehehe...i did somehow know of a plan to visit. So glad it all happened. They are a special bunch who really make a difference in my life. Glad it was special xxx
Ooooou sneak!!!! Lol
Just wish i could have been with them.
Me to
just a big shout out to the lovely pedro for his warm and kind hospitality last night! we turned up unannounced at 6.30 and he cooked for us..what other man would gladly do that after working all day!!
he is a superstar (rockstar with his guitar, let's be honest) and we WILL BE BACK

good luck to Lyn with the new job and good luck in your lovely home this year
IT WAS SOOOO GOOD to be with you last night, wish we had got there about 4pm, but the little time we had was magic.
thank you.
:X ^^^
I must be doing something wrong - I can never see pics!! I have looked at your blog and can only see pics of taps and nothing else. I also cant find the July post that tells the story. I really wanted to see your story unfold *sniff*
Related
29/05/2023
How I lost $100,000 and why I will never use steel frames

Building A New House

That sucks! Hope it all works out. Good to move away from steel anyway for all your reasons, but it's also thermally poor.

18/04/2024
Minimum 100,000 litre water tank

Building A New House

As is per usual for many of the past failed RWH regulations, it is probably traceable to a bureaucrat who's ego overrode the need to seek the appropriate expert…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum