Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

talise henley

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody out there is building the "talise" with Henley? DH and I are considering building the Talise Q2 and would love to hear of anyone's experience with this? It's also a little harder to tell if its what we want as there is no display as yet.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Trudy
Trudy….you will get more answers if you put this up in the building forum….want me to move this for you?
yes pls michelle
i didnt realise i was writing somewhere else!
Done
seriously... nobody has ever built the talise?
Hi Trudy,

We love Talise's floorplan as well, but as there is no display home so far, we still have not decide to go for it.
As mentioned that model is brand new. However its probably a re-mix version of existing displays.
What specifically are you looking for in terms of feedback from others?
Since putting up this post we have put down our deposit and have made our colour appointment to build the talise q2.
I had some concerns about how narrow the house was... But decided to jump straight in. I've heard that this plan is quite old and was around before they even began the clendonvale range?!
Pity there's no display, but once you've been to so many displays, the floor plan is enough I think. Also, m******* have a similar plan called 'soho' so we walked through there too.

Trudy
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum