Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Customised Builder

Page 1 of 1
I am looking for a customised builder? Does anyone has good or bad comments about any of them, eg Folio, Fasham, Masson Bennet
where are you located?
In Glen Waverly
In Glen Waverly
As in Melbourne? This forum serves all of Australia (and some ppl in NZ) and many suburb names are repeated in the different states
Sorry. Yes it is in Melbourne, Victoria
Our experience with Fasham was not a happy one. We paid an initial deposit based on the quote given to us for the house, made some changes but essentially ended up with a very similar design and one whose size hadn't changed, and the price suddenly increased by over $100K. We found out about this the day before we were due to sign the final contract.....

We are not building our house with Fasham!
Many thanks for your feedback. I am wondering whether any other people have any other feedback regarding customised builder in Melbourne
Did you have any luck in your search Monash?
We have just started our search for a builder in Kew East, Melbourne. There are lots of swish display homes in Balwyn from custom builders.
Related
1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

7/05/2023
Builder not giving letter of commencement and practical comp

Building A New House

The HIA contract, in the term & conditions section states that "Commencment" is deemed when the drainage is started or the piers are dug or the slab is formed up (incase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum