Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Westbury 26 (Carlisle) colour selection and upgrade ideas

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
This forum has been of great help to make some of my early decisions. Tons of useful information here!

I have decided to build a Westbury 26 (Carlisle Homes) in the Hunt Club.

I will soon have my colour appointment at SPECTRA, and wanting to know some of the common upgrade ideas, and colour choices.

The upgrades I am leaning towards at the moment are,

1. Adding a double door to Rumpus, making it into a theatre room. Dimmer option.
2. Type 1A brick (really like Homestead Mushroom, Austral). Other good brick choices welcome.
3. Double vanity upgrade to Master En suite.
4. Few drop lights for family area.

What other upgrades would make sense, and would be advantageous to do, compared to doing it after handover.

WRT colours, I really like the colours in the Westbury display home in Marriot Waters, with minor changes. I dont like splashback which is green. But not sure what would look good. Any ideas on this would be welcome.

I am thinking about going with darker laminates for kitchen and bathroom cupboards than from the display home.

Appreciate taking your time!
Related
26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

20/04/2024
Colour Selection: Comments / Feedback

Building A New House

I am building Enfield 201 by Mimosa Homes - York Facade Link: https://www.mimosahomes.com.au/new-homes/enfield-201/ I did my colour appointment last week. I am looking…

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum