Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Demolishing & building new home - Perth

Page 1 of 1
Hi there everyone. I am new to the forum and hope to get some advice on demolishing existing house & the siteworks costs involved. We are on slightly sloped block in the Perth metro area. Our builder has quoted 20k plus for siteworks, including 7k for retaining walls. This seems quite excessive, not to mention expensive considering its mostly a flat block. Other costs include earthworks 5k and plenty of other associated costs due to access restraints (we are building as close as possible to our fence lines). This is all in addition to the actual demolition of the house (15k).

Any feedback & experience would be appreciated!!!
Thank you
BUMP
I recently posted on jasongs thread.

Maybe check out I think westy and maybe vanilla tree and do a search on demo in Perth on this forum

good luck
Bagheera is also demolishing and rebuilding. She's in Kalamunda Shire and from memory, her site costs were huge. What area are you in?
Related
16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

8/02/2024
Building a new home , insurance questions

Building A New House

Hi Suku18 In NSW the statutory required insurances are: 1. HBCF ( Home Building Compensation Fund) - This is if the builder dies or goes broke. But this only covers 20%…

29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum