Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with M3tr!c0n and wanting pool

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

Anyone out there built with M and put pool in first.

We would like to lay concrete for the pool before the house construction starts but have recently discovered that regardless of where the pool ****** that M require a performance cover over it (which i believe cost big bucks). I am beginning to think we are better off leaving the pool til after construction and paying extra at that end for excavation costs due to a smaller machine having to be used.

If anyone out there has any experiences/thoughts to share I would be most happy to hear them.

Thx

Aussie_Chik
Hi, yes we are building with them.... We are having a lap pool 3 x 7 which we were going to do before also but the cover was a huge cost and if for some reason the pool was slightly out for some reason you are responsible for any costs to house if needed. So we are having our constructed after. Our pool is up the left side of the house coming off our outdoor room and we have been advised that the area is easily accessible from the street and we have a vacant block behind us and on the side of where pool is going.
I would ask your pool guy to give you a quote to be install after and before and see what the price difference

Good luck
Thanks Pottsville

We decided to put the pool in afterwards due to the cost of the performance cover. Turns out because of our drive thru garage access there is no additional costs.
Perfect!
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum