Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perth,Updated house plans,do we need to re-think anything,

Page 30 of 30

Jasper roof, Dune Gutters, Tivoli bricks
Jasper Roof!
Bushland,takes on greys and green.I am having Austral New Port,to many to choose from.Good luck
Thanks V & Cooped,
Pattycake4,not into grey so that could be a prob

Now i have removed that thingy on the front,starts with an F
& that space will be the same as the garage door,front door colours.

V i know i'm a pain,but because your the in house arch/designer can i please have solid wood front doors.

These are in issue with me,because i do really love the framed all glass doors,but i do not wont to cover them with security doors.

I like to have the front doors open which would not be poss with glass doors,maybe i need to look at those can't see through from the outside security ones.

And i do realize i have just gorn around in circles
Gorgeous
Just Gorgeous
Thanks V

Have to go,soccor at 5,BBL.

Maybe with a plan
Looking great
! Love the house colours, good to see you moving along with things. Will check in again soon to see where you are at.
Just checking to see that all is well

Where are you at in this fun rollercoaster we call building?
V look for my new thread
Here we go,here we go ...............
How can you open front doors if they're solid but not glass? Either way security screens cover the pretty doors

Can you pretty please PM me the link, trying to search forums on iPhone is painful to say the least.
I like the bricks in the above pics
Here is a link for the new house,thanks everyone for all your help,ideas & chit chat

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41185
Related
22/10/2023
Weird older Shower Unit, Does Any one know anything about it

Bathrooms and Laundry

I had an old shower unit that broke on me and when I took it off, there were only 2 water pipes, instead of the normal 2 water pipes and a shower head pipe. S o I…

30/06/2023
Looking for house plans improvement recommendations

General Discussion

Really tight at the top of the stairs- how to get furniture into those rooms? Study books - does anyone really use them these days? Large storage closet would be more functional.

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum