Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Boral Leura Brick

Page 1 of 1
Anyone out there recently used Boral Leura? Any picture?
Looks like I'm the only one using this brick.
khpatoary
Looks like I'm the only one using this brick.

Anyone out there using BORAL LEURA?????????????
Here's our wall made from Boral Leura. House is still being bricked so I can't give you a whole house shot. Bricks obviously still need to be cleaned.

We originally reserved batch 52 which Boral did not honour. The bricks delivered were from batch 8 and were green. We ended up getting the Boral rep onsite who agreed that they were more like Blackheath than Leura. Our Boral rep ended up visiting the Bringelly plant and hand picking our bricks. In the end we ended up with bricks from batch 58.
Melly03
Here's our wall made from Boral Leura. House is still being bricked so I can't give you a whole house shot. Bricks obviously still need to be cleaned.

We originally reserved batch 52 which Boral did not honour. The bricks delivered were from batch 8 and were green. We ended up getting the Boral rep onsite who agreed that they were more like Blackheath than Leura. Our Boral rep ended up visiting the Bringelly plant and hand picking our bricks. In the end we ended up with bricks from batch 58.

As far I know batch 58 is the best for Leura. My one from batch 6 and have lots of green bricks. The brick cleaning just started. Dont like at all. Dont know what to do.
khpatoary
Melly03

As far I know batch 58 is the best for Leura. My one from batch 6 and have lots of green bricks. The brick cleaning just started. Dont like at all. Dont know what to do.

Do you have any new picture to share?
Related
21/05/2023
Replacing brick veneer?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Great advice, thanks Alex

25/11/2023
Brick pier with swing gate on a lean

General Discussion

I should have followed up on this thread. So, the pier foundation wasn't large enough on the side it was leaning towards, and the NBN cable went through the pier, just…

6/06/2023
Brick pier replacement methodology / tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Just be careful with building stability during construction, that is when the structure may be weakened, refer to your engineering drawings for stability methodology.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum