Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Summit Xanthus

Page 1 of 33
Summit Xanthus
Hi BuildlingPerth,

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Im also building on Descanso Loop, as are a few others on homeone.

I look forward to seeing how you have changed the plan and watching the block turn into a house!!
Hey BuildingPerth,

Nice choice on the Xanthus, its a nice design and i like the kitchen, i remember the display when we went there.

Im also building on Descanso Loop, Lot 400. Which lot are you?

Theres definately a few Descanso Loopers on here
are you sure your 438? i though Nursepeter was on 438, and it looks like his thread has once again been deleted by the silencers of free speech.
so your no longer building the floreat?
BuildlingPerth
We are spending about 30k more for the house... but that is just money

I love your attitude , Well done and Welcome back
BuildlingPerth
No. After some issues that occurred we took about 1 1/2 weeks to come to the decision we had lost faith in them. So we walked away, losing our $2000 and the time up to that point.

Saying that we are glad we walked as we have been a lot happier since, and the communication so far with Summit and the Sales rep has been exceptional (in comparison). We are spending about 30k more for the house... but that is just money

Congrats mate, very happy for you

Welcome to the Summit Family
Hmm there's gonna be a few Summit houses on that street by the looks of it
hehe hope it's a big street... the supervisor will be goin door to door checking on progress (should be fun for him to make sure it's the right house)
Glad to see you back and with Summit as well. Yay for us lol. That's a very nice plan you have chosen too.
Looking forward to your build.
Ahh hello NP / Buildling Perth!!
(going to have to get my head around this now)

I was thinking to myself, wow not another Descanso looper!! (hehe stole that Wxter) and i wondered where you went. Im glad to hear that you are back!

Candace, i hope that everyones houses are somewhat different, imagine if i went to the wrong house for handover!

How many of us are building with summit now!? maybe we should be a display centre street
LOVE IT! As I said, I love the plan, especially the alfresco area. We almost chose something similar to this plan but not suitable for our orientation. Good luck and I hope it's a better journey this time around.
LIke it alot dude. i like the change you made with your WIR, much better having a closed entry.

Jealous of the triple garage

im sure you will have better luck.

Our new gen/summit journey has so far been excellent, very very happy.

More than likely you will have our supervisor as yours too, hes a family friends. He will do a great job
Already Summit is far exceeding our previous builder with communication and speed. We've received three letters from them and the selection file was collected the day after we signed up!

Def a happy choice
Yeah they've been excellent in that aspect. Hell I still keep in touch with my sales rep even though he's already fulfilled his part. Nice bunch they are.
Hi BuildingPerth,
Found you again!!!!
Welcome back!!
So glad to hear you have found a plan & builder you are happy with & are doing the right thing by you. Love the plan, kitchen WIP is awesome as is your triple garage, not to mention a great size alfresco!!! Look forward to following your new hassle free bulding journey!
Btw, I forgot to mention I have kitchen pantry and fridge recess envy lol. I saw the exact same feature in the Lifestyle Homes display and fell in love with it. We could've had it in our plan but then we would've had to delete the activity.
Nice design BuildlingPerth, and love the changes you've made to the original. The Xanthus was on our shortlist for designs we liked too.

Look forward to following your build, and hope the rest of your journey is goes smoothly
Nice one mate, we were close to building that design but they couldn't come up with a decent plan that included an Activity (and didn't seem to want to), so we went elsewhere. We too liked the kitchen/laundry layout and the triple garage (room for the bike).

Good to see you bounce back so quickly and they certainly seem to be working out well for you so far.
Your plans look fantastic! We are in the final stages of costing and plan modifications with Summit and have also had such a great experience.
Have to keep tabs on how it all goes for you
This waiting is killing me... still about 6 weeks till prestart... We hope!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum