Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at The Reserve - Tarneit

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

We just put down some money for a lovely site in The Reserve Stage 29. We would like to hear from anyone who has already built in this estate, which builder did you build with and what your experience was like with this builder.
Hi Ramesh,

Me too. I have put a deposit in the reserve stage 18! Paid the 10% already and waiting for bank's approval at this stage. The land is estimated to be titled in July.. still 2 months to go!
The wait!!!

We've signed up with Carlisle Homes but haven't done anything beside that. Can't wait for the color browsing next saturday!
So can't really tell you much about the builders.

Cheers,
JL
Hi Ramesh,

We have bought titled land in stage 17 and building with metricon homes.

We may start next month and its good soo far.
Thanks for your replies I hope to hear about your progress waiting for our land to tittle in July as well.
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum and I am glad to say I've also brought the land in The Reserve Stage 29 on Marengo St. Paid of 10% and waiting for titles which are expected sometime in July.

Hope to hear more from you guys !

Cheers

Kumar
Hi Kumar ,

I guess that makes us neighbors, Im on Melville street stage 29. Have you decide whom your building with yet?
Hey Ramesh
Very nice to hear we are gonna be neighbours. I am building with M3tric0n - Hayman 25. Just waiting for the color selection & contract sign stage which is around 4 weeks away. I guess both our land will title sometime next month. Who are you going with? You can PM me what Lot you are on stage 29.
Cheers
Kumar
Hi Guys

Has anyone heard if the titles in our reserve estate have been delayed for stage 29? Apparently, someone said they are !

Cheers
Hi Kumar,

Stage 29 delayed? This is news to me, I drive by from work everyday and Ive seen a lot of development, the road seems almost done. I will go have a look this weekend. We are looking at Como by Simmonds at this stage. Havent really made up our minds on which house to go with.
My friend is building Leon with Simmonds next block to me and the customer service called in the other day saying they were advised that titles were delayed. This is how I came to know but you might want to double check if this is correct or not. I haven't received any letter either of any delays. I only visited my block last week and can definately see developments there. What Lot are you on Stage 29?
Anyone who has land that's already titled at the Reserve would like to know how long it took for you guys to get to the titling stage. We are in stage 29 which was supposed to title in July still hasn't titled in September is this normal?
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum