Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Sezza's Perth Build.. WE ARE IN!!!!

Page 22 of 22
Yes sezza, we need pics!
I'd like to see that aggregate too, and if you're happy with it and they do driveways, I'd like their details!!
Sounds like the house is going pretty well though?
Hi sezza,
Who did you use for your exposed aggregate? Would you recommend them? Thx
How exciting!! Yea, it is a big house
Glad that the trouble you had were relatively minor!!

Thanks for the light tips (do you mean an exterior light near laundry/back wall??). And I know what you mean about the bathroom cupboards, that's why I'm wondering what to do. I thought of having full width benchtop and just the double cupboard underneath so there is a space on each side. I could then buy seagrass drawers or something - one each for the kids. but this may not work depending on width and it would be a gamble.

How's the aggregate looking? Would love to know a rough cost too (seeing as though the alfresco is the same size!). Love having someone to ask this stuff!

We haven't gotten anywhere yet, they are still trying to position house on block. As it's semi-rural it has to be in 6m from each fence, so that takes off 12m of frontage, might only just fit on an acre block!!! Anyway, we'll get there. Trying not to worry about it.

great to hear all is going well and like everyone else, I'm HANGING OUT to see pics
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

16/05/2023
Best carpet deals in perth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have you tried Parry's or Carpet Court?

29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum