Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Albany 330E ..... HANDOVER ..... 500+ PHOTOS & Counting

Page 14 of 15
though you gotta admit, brick infill looks a million dollars better than cement infill... i've been considering "upgrading" to brick infill where people can see it, and leave the dead side as cement infill...
^^Our design has brick infill as standard across the front and cement sheet infill across the back (ranch style house)-as we are having pergolas attached post handover we didn't bother upgrading to brick infill. I think it depends on whether you are going to see it or not.....Albany's place looks very schmick!
very good point Deemaree
Well guess what people

FINAL INSPECTION TODAY

Photo's First Up

FRONT OF HOUSE

INSIDE GARAGE

Laundry Sink in my Garage for - keep to bathrooms clean, and room for a garage washing machine too.

ENTRY

HOME THEATRE

LOBBY TO BEDROOM

Lobby from inside bedroom

Lobby to Main Bedroom

MAIN BEDROOM

Bedroom suite will go under window

MAIN BEDROOM WALK IN ROBE
Left hand side

Centre

Right hand side

ENSUITE

KITCHEN and DINING AREA

PANTRY / ANTE

Ante Kicker Vacuum Pan

Through to Lounge Room

LOUNGE ROOM

LINEN CUPBOARD

MAIN TOILET and WASH BASIN OPPOSITE

MAIN BATHROOM

LAUNDRY

Walk in Laundry Linen

HALLWAY

KIDS BEDROOM 1

KIDS BEDROOM 2

REAR HALLWAY TO STUDY

STUDY

Well overall, we a very very happy with the way our house has turned out.

We had our private inspector come through and do his independant inspection today and he was very impressed with the quality of workmanship of the painters and tilers. There was very little found as defect inside which was a huge relief.

I had a slight worry seeing the Oven, Rangehood and Cooktops being installed today, but was told they were only getting test fitted and being taken back to the builder factory for safe keeping till handover day.

Hopefully all the notes and issues are fixed up in a timely manner so we can move into our new home soooooooon. But at the end of the day, we want to move in to a completed home that does not need much attention after handover. We are living with my wifes parents in the meantime, so at least there is no real rush for a handover now.

Wish us luck .................
CONGRATS!!!

Looks fantastic TA!!!! Love it all
Too, too gorgeous!
Looks gorgeous, LOVE the ensuite (tho we're having an all black one so may have just been excited about seeing something similar)
An absolutely stunning house. Well done
Love your pantry and the stove top...what a great idea.

Enjoy your home. It is beautiful
OMG your house is stunning. Well done!! Make sure you post more pics with yor furniture in. And more when you have landscaped!!
BEAUTIFUL... thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the photos...
Wow, looks stunning!!! Love your floor tiles!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love everything about your house especially your bricks .It looks gorgeous - well done!
*sigh* house gorgeous...drooling...ahhhhhhhh!
Well done TA still love my lobby!!
It looks incredible! I love the little details, the fresh trims, the tiles are carpet combination in the lounge. it's a gorgeous home!
But I am concerned about this tiny man...

Quote:

At that height, would his behind be scraping across your tiles
Wow!!

Have to say I can't stop staring at the tiling on the main bathroom shower floor
, that is some amazing work!!

And is that Dulux Royal Beige on starphire glass in the splashback? Beautiful walls too
Congratulations
Your house look amazing. Fantastic ensuite - what a great idea having the same tiles on floor to walls
I like all the extra additions, which make it really liveable. (Wish we'd thought of some of these ideas to add to our house
) Great job
your effort is amazing.

i learned alot from those pictures alone.

cheers
henry
Looks fantastic
Congratulations!!
That is a very nice house......How big are your showers....grouse arooney!!!
Related
28/12/2023
$13,500 staircase and we get grade E timber.

Building A New House

Staircases and sausages. Should thou wish to keep thy palate sweet for sausages, avert thine eyes from their crafting.

12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum