Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Highlands Craigieburn - HOME PHONE / INTERNET

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
I was reading through some of the posts and noticed that it can be quite hard to get ADSL 2. Can anyone tell me who they went with and if so how they are finding them. We are wanting to get our home phone connected also and paid to get the cables layed when we were building but still seems that it is going to cost us $200 to get connected. Did anyone else have this problem?
hey willow04, it seems that Telstra put you on RIM and if you want adsl2+ then your only hope is telstra otherwise every other ISP will provide ADSL connection only
Telstra have a new ADSL2+ deal out, which is pretty decent (for Telstra!).
If you bundle a home phone service with the 25GB Liberty ADSL2+ plan, you save $30 on the total.

For example:
Homeline Budget - $20.95 per month
Elite Liberty 25GB ADSL2+ plan - $49.95 (usually $79.95) per month
TOTAL: $70.90 per month

The catches/terms?
Uploads counted as part of 25GB quota
24 month contract term
Offer ends May 31

For more info - http://www.bigpond.com/internet/plans/a ... est-offer/

This is a very good deal if Telstra is your only option for ADSL2+, which I believe this is the case in much of Highlands.

Personally, I am currently trying TPG first (fingers crossed) but if that goes nowhere, I will be going for this deal.
Related
14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum