Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

building issue..

Page 2 of 2
Thanks everyone!

Will be interesting to see what they come up with....the obvious option would be to move it just round the corner which we cant do as we have no eaves on the side of the garage so the guttering actually runs down to that point, then across the front of the house....
We just heard back that the offending downpipe will be re-located

To give credit when due PD have agreed to fix all of the issues we have pointed out to this point (this was a obviously a rather stupid one!) and we are probably now about 2 weeks ahead of schedule - and very happy with 99% of the work and quality (at this stage!)

Oh and Matt if you are reading, I am declaring we are now winning!! (All cabinets in, skirtings, architraves, internal doors, pantry, shelves to robes etc...

Pics to come in the next couple of days!!
vanderlay
We just heard back that the offending downpipe will be re-located

To give credit when due PD have agreed to fix all of the issues we have pointed out to this point (this was a obviously a rather stupid one!) and we are probably now about 2 weeks ahead of schedule - and very happy with 99% of the work and quality (at this stage!)

Oh and Matt if you are reading, I am declaring we are now winning!! (All cabinets in, skirtings, architraves, internal doors, pantry, shelves to robes etc...

I am not reading anything...
Audio Visual Dreams

I am not reading anything...

How did you know to reply then?
vanderlay

You are such a tease

Looking forward to the pics !!!

When our previous home was built the builders placed a downpipe in front of the access door to the garage
It was then installed there, the super nearly died when he did a check on the house
Related
19/07/2023
URGENT·····Garage Boundary Wall Water Proofing Issue

Building A New House

thanks Chippy, i hope they have applied sealer but i am doubt to be honest, so i am gonna do this job after handover.

27/07/2023
James Hardie Linea Weatherboard - Issue - Current Build

General Discussion

Does it wipe off? Could be because of dry dirty drips.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum