Hi, i went to see my drafter today and have made the changes i mentioned previously. The drafter was against the idea encroaching the garage. I still have the WIR and ensuite at the back of the garage, but it will be a long strip 1.5x6m.
Now the inclusion list question. Could someone give some advices on some of these problems? Thanks.
1) Sliding windows/doors.
No builders detailed the brand. Is “Dowell” brand good and affordable ?
2) Toilet suite. I want to choose Caroma smartflush, but any one know the cost?
3) Bathroom/toilet accessories such as taps, rails, etc.
All builders have different set of brands (such as Rembrandt, designer, dorf). What is the best way to do this? Should I go with one set from the same brand?
4) Sliding robe doors. Which one to choose, vinyil or redicote?
6) Tubular skylight. Is this effective as my WC is in the middle of the house facing the street side.
7) Concrete roof/terracota. Can i use the the "brick way" such as 700/1000? How to do it?
Robe and laundry shelves finished in melamine is this acceptable/good?
9) Plasterboard 10 mm lining to walls, is this standard?
10) Driveway/concret path. 100mm thick exposed aggregate for driveway and broomed finished concrete for paths. Is “100mm” standard?
11) Low volt halogen downlights in main living areas. Any suggestions?