Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Trident Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I was out at Kellyville over the weekend and walked through the display home built by Trident Homes.

Has anyone ever heard or rather dealt with this company? Certainly the home was impressive and my understanding is that this company designs a house for you then manages the building process. It is not a project home type of company but still does the coordination side of things?

Any feedback regarding Trident Homes?

Regards

J.
Hi Gearel

They appear to be a family builder in NSW. Not sure how many homes they may built per year. They are listed on BB but they are yet to receive a review.

Best regards
They're not cheap, thats for sure. But from what I understand they are a quality builder.
Thanks guys. I was starting to think that no one had ever looked into using them. I understand they are at the upper end of the market however they will design specificallly to your block as well as manage the project.

Hubby has been thinking again about moving instead of building - we are both procrastinators so maybe this would be a more suitable option. I'd better procrastinate about this a bit more.

Cheers

J.[/i]
I just looked at their website and the Sanford looks fantastic - even has the gorgeous sweeping staircase! I love the layout of the kitchen and meals area. Is this the home you looked at?
Hi there,

We looked at the Catalina which is on display at Homeworld in Kellyville Sydney. It is on the web page titled www.homeworld.com.au however it is not on the Trident Homes website.

For us the kitchen was the standout feature. It was enormous. Also, the sweeping staircase is very appealing.

J.
gearel,

Yes, the kitchen is large. I like the idea of the five seater dining area at the end of the island bench. However, there is one big problem with the kitchen. The work triangle (sink, stove, fridge) is supposed to be between 4 to 6 m. For the Catalina it's 8.1 m

Cheers,
Casa
Hi there Casa,

I like the dining section however the problem for me is the need for additional spaces when family are over.

The kichen included a second small sink in the isalnd area so perhaps that justifies the distance?

J.
gearel
Hi there Casa,

I like the dining section however the problem for me is the need for additional spaces when family are over.

The kichen included a second small sink in the isalnd area so perhaps that justifies the distance?

J.

I was wondering what the circle on the island bench was. This would resolve the work triangle distance issue. Actually this is a nice arrangement with a (food preperation) work triangle as well as a separate sink with, I assume, the dishwasher nearby.
Hi there,

Cant say I noticed the dishwasher location. I am currently living in an old 50's original which includes original kitchen and oven. I have to say I thought I would not be able to cope without a dishwasher but it actually has not been a problem even with five people in the house. Of course if we are entertaining it is an issue. In fact I have enjoyed the chance to stand and chat while doing the dishes.... then again I enjoy chatting anywhere.

J.
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum