Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

GJ Gardner in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hello!

New to the forum since we're about to embark on our first home-building experience!

I'm wondering if anyone has built with GJ Garnder in Sydney? I've searched and found plenty of discussion from other states, but has anyone got experience with the Sydney guys?

Appreciate your responses!
anyone???
I have not used them, but thanks for the tip, I have sent of an email to see if they are interested in a Custom Build.

From what I can see of the structure of the company, it will depend on the local franchises quality of work. It may work well, as you are working with a small franchise (personalised service etc) but with large buying power (keeping costs down).

I would call the local franchise and ask if they have any past clients wiling to offer a reference (That wil be my approach if they are interested in quoting on my design).

Good Luck
Related
11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum