Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Camellia 2900 with Burbank Homes

Page 1 of 2
Hi Guys,

I've been reading through various posts and found it all rather interesting. Thought i might take the time to write a weekly post on my building experience from start to finish.

At last things are rolling. After such a long wait slab is now poured. Our land was delayed for 6 months due to unforeseen reason
thats what i was told by my developer.
naf82
Hi Guys,

I've been reading through various posts and found it all rather interesting. Thought i might take the time to write a weekly post on my building experience from start to finish.

At last things are rolling. After such a long wait slab is now poured. Our land was delayed for 6 months due to unforeseen reason
thats what i was told by my developer.

Building Burbank Camellia 2900 in Bluestone Green. (Wyndham Vale)
Contract Signed:14/01/09
Colour selection:23/07/09
Land Sattled:11/11/2009
Site start: 15/12/09
Slab down:16/01/10

Nice design. Those unforseen land delays are a dime a dozen!
anyone knows how to upload photos in here
???
Frame for our house is now completed. They get in done in three days. I was quite surprised to see my frame up so quickly. Keep up the good work Burbank
Special thanks go to my site supervisor. Hopefully he will keep the same pace throughout the construction.

Does any know how long does it take to complete lock up stage?

I am still trying to put some photos in here but it keep says file is too large. I can’t even cut and paste in this web site. Any suggestions …..

Land settled on 11-11-09

House Plan.

windows for our home

Frames are delivered for next stage.

cant wait do my first Barbeque on my alfresco

Slab poured on 16-01-09

Front view...cant wait see my roof done next week.

looking towards the alfesco from living room....

god knows hows much its gonna cost me to put the concrete ....its quite wide...

Now i know how big my backyards is!!! .....Happy with the size...cant wait to play backyard cricket.

Garage

Looking at our house accross the street .
very interesting reading your thread mate, i'm building with burbank also - good looking at your pics!

my land titles in a few weeks... can't wait til it starts.
Hi ibfragalot99,

Where abouts u building? which design r u going with?
I'll move this to the right section for you

Love the view in to the alfresco!
Wow it's looking great, I have read about Burbank completing in short time frames. I too am going to follow this thread
Bam Thanks for doing that for, I tried but couldnt figure out.

Pinkdiamond:Thanks for your comment. I hope they will keep the same pace through out my construction. I just saw the plan of your house on burbank site it is very nice and well planned....
Did they tell you when they gonna start building? Little tips for u .....you will have push them really hard to get the work done. I will also follow your tread. Dont forget upload photos..
naf82
don't worry we have been nagging them. They said the building contract will ready at end Jan/ early Feb we are waiting DA atm. We hoping will here something this week but then again maybe I have high hopes.
Hi naf82. I'm also building with Burbank, Generation 2200 like ibfragalot. Pinkdiamond isn't wrong about short time frames. They started my build on the 15th of December did the site scrape, slab, frame and roof by the 22nd when they stopped over Christmas. They were due to start on the 15th of Jan but they came back a week early, they have very nearly reached the fixout stage now. They have even worked a few weekends. What's even better is everything I've seen has been perfect. They did the plastering in a day and a half. I've had a terrific run with Burbank so far. Hope you have the same.
^^ thats good to hear trepid.
Naf... any updates?
Hi Pinkdiamond,

Sorry guys i couldnt give u any update this week. I do have some update
. My roofcover has been done and current they are working on electrical and plumbing roughin. Hopefully it should have been done by now.I am heading off my site shortly to check it out.

How about u ? did they tell u when they will go out the site???
Hi guys I am back in here again. Its been a while i couldnt give u guys any update. Our house now is at Lock up stage. Due to shortage of brick in the market burbank will have to wait until 9th of march
. the good thing is they will continue with the inside work. Today i had meeting with my site supervisor and he reckon house should be completed by end of April....

Looking Great Naf!!! good see it's all coming along so QUICKLY, bit of bummer about the bricks though.
really is looking great there.
any news ? I am just hounding all that are building with Burbank
Related
22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum