Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anybody done this

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Anyone done this..

1. After accepting the Tender Document
2. Before signing the Contract
3. Saw that the Builder has launched a new/better promotion
4. Asked the builder to give the new offer/promotion ??

Will a builder agree to this and change the tender document/ give the new promotion??

TA
Hi

No haven't done that.... but if you haven't signed the contract....they would have to give you the new offer/promotion....

and if they try not to....... then say you won't sign unless they agree (even though you are bluffing....play it!!)

Good luck
Maybe. Get in touch with your contact at head office and ask. It may depend on what stage your plans are at and the rest... Keep in mind other prices in your tender may have increased also, so it may or may not be a better deal. Hard to tell.
There is always a catch. Our builders current promotion is WAY better than the one we paid for. However the base price of the house has now increased by around $20k. SO its not really that special on closer inspection of the details/costs.
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum