Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

McDonald Jones Homes

Page 1 of 1
Anyone built or know of McDonald Jones Homes. They are situated in Maitland and build on the north Coast of NSW.

We love their floor plans and the quailty lookes great.

Any info much appreciated.
The display village for a couple of homes are near Maitland (in Metford) the other display area is at Fern Bay (2 houses there) which is on the way to Nelson Bay, and there are more being built at Warnervale on the Central Coast....

We are going to be building with them next year
- the Monte Carlo Elite to be exact ... its on display at Fern Bay.... the link below goes to the floor plan, our only changes are a 3rd garage added, another 1m added to the study width and turn the parents retreat into another room coming off the hallway - otherwise we love the house as is ...

http://www.mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au/de ... signid=179

We like them cause they build steel frame homes and have colourbond roofing as a standard feature (they also do timber frames if you want tiled roofing)

Fiona
Related
26/10/2023
Building with Mcdonalds jones home

Building A New House

Hi AKG, We had a base tender of $592 for 31 squares from MC Donald Jones. It looks relatively cheaper than other builders. But I assume there are many hidden things that…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum