Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Help with a front fence

Page 1 of 1
We're not sure what fence we should have at the front of our house its only allowed to be 1.2mtrs high and we want a timber fene so if anyone could show pics of their front fence that would be great.
Also does nyone know a fence company in the south eastern suburbs in melbs????
Thanks.
What style is your house cosmos? Modern, traditional, cottage? That might help us withideas for your fence.
Haha that would prob hep, um im not sure what you would call it.
Here is the link to our page - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25090

and a couple of pics

there not very good pics.

I would appreciate the help!

Thanks.
Did you know this is in the kitchen section?

Anyway this is our front fence, house is cottage style and fence is 900mm high, powder coated steel so probably not what you are after.

haha oh no.. Im obviously not very experienced with this how do I change it to the new house section?
I think you will have to pm one of the mods and ask them to move it
Done

For future reference, you can use the Report Post function to let us know
Related
18/12/2023
Replacing front fence

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Try your local council. They should be able to advise in regards ownership of next door dwellling and give advice as to what steps you have to take before doing any work

16/04/2024
Front Fence Landscaping Ideas

Landscape & Garden Design

I recently finished my house and after landscaping, have begun to plan a fence. To be honest its been a bit of an afterthought so I'm after some much needed advice. The…

25/05/2023
Front Gate handle keeps coming off

General Discussion

Get some long brass machine screws and bolt right through the gate and put brass acorn nuts and washers on the other side. It will never come off

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum