Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Froggies build - I'm kinda back, some pics pg 78

Page 75 of 78
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, FINALLY, congratulations Frogger. All the issues coming to an end now. So happy for you. Two more days before keys in hands and can arrange the house the way you want

Did you get response or been contacted by your concretor about the expansion foam around the building slab?
I just wanted to say to everyone who has supported me from the 1st day on here....

Its been one hell of a ride....I wish I had done quite a few things differently, like pick a different builder lol
I don't think its hit yet, I've had a tear in the eye at work...but couldn't enjoy it so to speak. My mum and dad arrive tomorrow night, so I'll take my mum with me on Thursday when I pick up the key....I'm sure it will kick in then!!!
I won't be taking my dad, because he is more than likely to rip them a new one!! lol

A few things that still need to be fixed, such as my driveway.

Thank you again everyone
xx
Dreamhome2009
Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, FINALLY, congratulations Frogger. All the issues coming to an end now. So happy for you. Two more days before keys in hands and can arrange the house the way you want

Did you get response or been contacted by your concretor about the expansion foam around the building slab?

Hey Dreamhome, thanks so much!!!
I hope you get yours real soon!!!!

The concretor finally rang me about 4pm today. He seems a little complacent!
He actually asked me, what he should do to fix it!! lol
I told him to ring my inspector and discuss it with him!!! I wasn't about to let him put the responsibility onto me!
So....I guess I'll find out in a few days. its suppose to be cut and sealed tomorrow and thursday...but not if its raining
Frogger
I just wanted to say to everyone who has supported me from the 1st day on here....

Its been one hell of a ride....I wish I had done quite a few things differently, like pick a different builder lol
I don't think its hit yet, I've had a tear in the eye at work...but couldn't enjoy it so to speak. My mum and dad arrive tomorrow night, so I'll take my mum with me on Thursday when I pick up the key....I'm sure it will kick in then!!!
I won't be taking my dad, because he is more than likely to rip them a new one!! lol

A few things that still need to be fixed, such as my driveway.

Thank you again everyone
xx

That's a pretty dragonfly there Frogger, to be honest if your build is going smoothly not going through the hurdles you have been through, your thread wouldn't be so exciting and attracts lots of supporters in here, NOT that I want you go through all the hassles, but we hear your problems and want to hear the good outcome with those problems with your build.

Ours would be a long way yet, they have finally agreed to change the wording on the variation to admit kitchen layout is a defect for us to sign and send back to them this morning. It's just my ego that they have to admit what they did was wrong. I haven't been to the house for a week now, and assuming nothing had been done at all.

Have you been getting receipts with all the payments you have made during the build? Every single time we have to request before getting them, they never confirmed upon receiving our payments at all. I'm sure Darren will give your concretor a good serve when he calls Darren. At the end it's worth the money to have Darren, without him we wouldn't know a long term effect on the structure of the house.

All the best Frogger.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s201/lioness1952/Emoticons%20and%20Smilies%202/content_11916_prev.gif

Hope you are happy in your new home

Cheers Janet
WOohOOOoo

Thats SO cool Frogger!

Congratulations!!

Froggie so pleased that the pain in the arse builder will be out of your hair soon and you'll have a beautiful new home to call all yours. As always, wishing you smooth sailing ahead!!
Congratulations!!
Now you can relax. Well, after the packing, moving, unpacking, and the million things you'll have to do....
Congrats!!!!!

Yay Frogger! Congratulations!!!!!!
Congrats Frogger, been a long time in the making and an impressive effort on your behalf but i'm sure once your in and settled you'll be able to look back and know if was worth it.

Also good luck with having the concrete rectified, my driveway contractor list just got a little shorter.
Congrats!! this is great news
I was thinking of you all day yesterday-and didn't want to text in case I jinxed you! So I was so estatic to hear from you yesterday arvo! I was offline last night- so here are my belated but heartfelt H1 congratulations!

That's FANTASTIC news Froggie!!!! I can't believe it's finally yours ... neither can you I bet!!!!

BTW ... If I was you, I'd take my dad
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy
Congratulations Frogger! Hope everything from here on goes smoothly for you - especially the move.
Congratulations Lor
Congrats on handover Frogger!
So did you get your keys yesterday? And did the concrete get sorted yet? I hope things start looking up now that the builder is out of your hair! And did you actually manage to sort out when the move is happening?
Sorry if you've already mentioned that somewhere along the way...
Hey, where are you Frogs?? After all these hillarious and brilliant animations and pics, can we get some updaaaaaaate please ?!??!?!? OK, you did give us a very special and super cute card, but ... you know we want M-O-R-E (heck we want everyting
).
Does she have a connection??!!
I did here a rumour that there may have been a truck arriving at her place today....
Related
5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

1/01/2024
Back-flow Prevention Valve ?

Building A New House

Good luck with it. I don't know what the cost of a nice bidet seat with a 25mm air gap will be but you are obviously deducting the cost of a RPZ valve and its…

27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum