Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Switch Homes / Ventura Homes

Page 1 of 1
I am looking at building the Switch31 with this company in Perth, they are part of the Pindan group.

Has anyone had any dealings or heard of comments about this builder?

I think they are reasonably new to residential building, Pindan being a commercial builder.
I've never heard of Switch Homes before.

I've heard of Pindan though, they've done quite a bit of remodelling of older homes here in the Bunbury/Carey Park area. Quite a good job they've done too

But thats all i know sorry!!
Cheers for the reply, yeah I think they're fairlly new to the Perth residential market. Their display home in Baldivis is quite nice and I love the inclusion of a scullery/butlers pantry, didn't think I would until I saw it in the flesh.
I have the final plans for the design, I would like to post for comments but the "board index is full" apparently...
wow. Just looked at the designs on their website. Very nice indeed
They're not too bad. They don't have any promo's, specials or such like and the certainly aren't cheap but the standard inclusions are good and they are willing to make significant alterations. It has been a struggle over costs though with some changes being very reasonable but other (minor) ones being ridiculous.

Wish I could post my design
You could post an image on tinypic.com and then link it here
Learn something new everyday

http://i35.tinypic.com/1tlzj7.jpg
So what do you think of my design???
I love your design! We too love the Switch Baldivis display home. I like how different their designs are to a lot of the other builders out there.

Good luck with it hope it all runs as smoothly as possible.
KrustyBaldivis
I love your design! We too love the Switch Baldivis display home. I like how different their designs are to a lot of the other builders out there.

Good luck with it hope it all runs as smoothly as possible.

Cheers Krusty

I am impressed with their base designs and also the level of standard inclusions they offer, very accomodating too (at least at the pre-we got ya signed up now! stage).

Having a small block always presents challenges and their design was one of the better fits.
Well I ended up signing with Ventura Homes for a modified Bella Vista design:

A bit different to the switch homes design, certainly a bit more expensive by about 20k
We're also building with Switch Homes..hope you all have fun building! A few hickups during paperwork etc , but on site seems to running smoothly
My brother worked as a tradie for Pindan Construction for many years and they have a good reputation for commercial building but very new to residential building. I think it will take them a little while to get the admin side up and running properly especially the customer communications side.
ruka2007
My brother worked as a tradie for Pindan Construction for many years and they have a good reputation for commercial building but very new to residential building. I think it will take them a little while to get the admin side up and running properly especially the customer communications side.

Hi Ruka

We're building with Switch at the mo- can't wait to move into our dream (for now) lol

we're aware of the new company into residential, we've had our ups and downs, no different to any other builder though... It's all a learning curve
Nice looking plan there! I fell in love without the scullery in baldivis, couldn't find a house that topped it!
tinkster
Nice looking plan there! I fell in love without the scullery in baldivis, couldn't find a house that topped it!

Mine does! lol - no we fell in love with the scullery at Baldivis too
Related
12/04/2024
combining the ceiling fan switch, light switch, dimmer switc

Building A New House

Any electricians here please help. 1) Will the Fan need separate switch to ON/OFF/Speed eventhough it comes with Remote 2) how about…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum