Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BUILDERS IN WA - MOST SELECTED BUILDER IN WA

Page 2 of 2
I should do this for VIC!!
Building with new generation,
but your question is most selected/prefered builder, so my prefered builder would be webb and brown... (if i was rich!)
celebration homes
wa country builders built our place for metrostyle.

BUT they build for a number of other building companies. . i.e. the rural building company is classed as separate in the city but really it's part of wa country builders. So Pebble for example who built a "rural building company" house had her place build by wa country builders too.

A bit confusing because if you go to the wa country builders web site they mention several building companies. I guess technically they are part of the same build group. JWH Group. (the rural building company, loft homes, residential attitudes, metrostyle, invogue )
Alot of "others" selected in just one day since the thread came on. HBC is also mostly selected as compared to particular builder. There must be something there with HBC. And "others" here would mean the different builders have different preference that WA homebuilders have gone for.

Very Interesting. Lets see what happens in a day of two when the vote count changes.
RedInk Homes
We're building with Dale Alcock.
Celebrations for me.
Canty
Celebrations for me.

Celebrations
2nd time building with Summit.
ZORZI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Story end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related
24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum