Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

NBG Manhattan - pics p46

Page 44 of 46
We didn't hire an inspector Row- he was the one organised by the company who has done all of the inspections throughout the build....I was happy with him though!
Hey Row ~ thinking of you! Hoping your March handover is still happening!!

Hope it's all going well for you + progress has been smooth ...
Is it a house?

Thanks for the hit up on that bamboo place too. I'm going to go and check it out during the week
vanilla tree
Hey Row ~ thinking of you! Hoping your March handover is still happening!!

Hope it's all going well for you + progress has been smooth ...
Thanks VT. Great to see that progress at your place - very exciting.

Twiggy
Is it a house?

Thanks for the hit up on that bamboo place too. I'm going to go and check it out during the week
No probs
Our has had to be delayed by a week. Keen to see how it comes up. Is it a house? Yeah, but we are not it in yet
Great to see that progress is happening for your block as well

Not in yet, but.......very close. Met builder this week for a walk-through so below are some progress pics.
We are moving out of our current place next week so it's been very busy organising everything, storage etc.

kitchen

kitchen - stove area

WIP

fridge void (to be moved higher). Only tall people will be able to reach that cupboard

kitchen from meals area

a throne

hole in hallway patched up

main bathroom shower (little ledgy thing to be removed - wrong type. Will have full tile and then stick on glass shelf) Love the feature tile - really suits.

main bathroom

laundry - very happy with colour scheme
Looking great Row
Lovely to see you back
Welcome back Rowena. Your house is looking great.
Yum,yum,yum Row!
just Erin
Looking great Row
Lovely to see you back
Thanks. It's finally all coming together

carlswil
Welcome back Rowena. Your house is looking great.
Thanks. A race to the finish

Deemaree
Yum,yum,yum Row!
Hmmm, me thought that about the tiles when I saw them
Really really happy with the paint colour and job. Wattyl Magic White for ceilings and walls (although walls have a slight sheen so you can wipe them) The 2 feature walls will be Wattyl Tiramisu. Decided not to get wallpaper at this stage. Bought great curtain rods from Spotlight. Will eventually get tinting on front windows.
Hello there Row!!

House looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear you'll be getting the keys this month!
Wow Rowena, it's looking great!!
Hi Rowena,

Glad to see so much progress has been made on your house.

Getting closer now.....

Michelle
Lots of progress, looks fabulous
wow...good news Row. Your house is looking beautiful..I cant wait to see your floors in...
Hey Row, all the best with moving next week.. Your house is looking fantastic! Really close now ~ you must be thrilled! Yay you guys!
Ruralife
Wow Rowena, it's looking great!!
Thanks RL. Finally the mad rush at the end...yippeeeeee

buildingwest
Hi Rowena,

Glad to see so much progress has been made on your house.

Getting closer now.....

Michelle
Very, very close
Thanks Michelle.

brb_654
Lots of progress, looks fabulous
Thanks Barb.

handmick
wow...good news Row. Your house is looking beautiful..I cant wait to see your floors in...
Thanks HM. Flooring is laid on Wed. I'll post some piccies when done.

vanilla tree
Hey Row, all the best with moving next week.. Your house is looking fantastic! Really close now ~ you must be thrilled! Yay you guys!
Thanks VT. I'll be more excited when we leave this place aka "the hovel". Busy cleaning & storing stuff. The new place is having final fit-off/touch ups etc.

flagstaffIV
Hello there Row!!

House looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear you'll be getting the keys this month!
Thanks Flaggie
We signed with NBG in July 2009....so, after 21 months.....it's handover day!!!!
It's been all systems go in the last few weeks.
We left our last place a week ago and have been in a motel until today.

Later today we collect the keys. Yipppppeeeeee!!!!

The house is not completely finished, but enough to get the certificate of occupancy and to live in.
Will post pics when we get internet access (probably in a week. No ADSL port available....
it'll be wireless for awhile...)

Wooo hooo

It's time to crack open the champagne
Congratulations Row!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!

Thanks Erin
Yay
finally living in the area rather than being a visitor.
Bit sad to leave the unit last week...been there for over 10 years.
But hey...moving in to a brand new home

Looking forward to internet access....using a shopping centre terminal just doesn't cut it

BTW - we have hunted high and low for readishades to use tonight. Where did you purchase yours from?
Apparently Bunnings don't stock them anymore. We do have drop sheets but was hoping to use readishades for awhile.
We don't get keys til later today so have time to shop for them.
We got ours from Bunnings, and I'm pretty sure Richo purchased some a few months ago from there too... Maybe try a different store?

Happy to finally have you in the area!!! I'm still keeping your Tupperware safe
Will have to drop it over to you soon!
just Erin
We got ours from Bunnings, and I'm pretty sure Richo purchased some a few months ago from there too... Maybe try a different store?

Happy to finally have you in the area!!! I'm still keeping your Tupperware safe
Will have to drop it over to you soon!

Weird as we tried all the local Bunnings. I guess we can make do until the curtains go up.
Thanks for looking after Tupperware. Will be in touch soon
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum