Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Monument roof people- what colour gutters and fascia?

Page 1 of 1
For those that have or will be having Monument Colorbond rooves, what colour gutters and fascia did you go with? Same, or contrasting??

Cheers
Caz
If i go monument. I think I would have matching gutters. don't know about the fascia (prob white)
I am not sure if you know this, but you can actually go onto the colorbond site and there is a colour visualiser where you can see what all of the different colours look like together on certain houses, check it out. It might help.
We have gone Monument.. and went with the same colour gutters and fascia. No pics yet as we dont even have a roof lol

Would love to see pics of any homes that already have a monument roof up ? Its such a funny colour.. always seems to change in the light!
We are having Monument roof and gutters and pipes with Paperbark fascia.
We have a woodland grey tiled roof .. monument fascia .. and dune downpipes (to go with the moroka paint finish on the bricks) ..

So you can go with the same colour as your roof, or you can match it with your brick/paint finish ..
princessfee: I have been to that site so many times ahahah. it does help a bit

but there is another one that helps. pm me if you want the address
hehe, ikwym. I have done it so many times but it really doesn't help unless its a photo of your house to be. Mine is almost finished on the outside, thank goodness, I have already told my DH that if there are any more colours or tiles or any other type of decision to be made, he can do it, or find somebody else to if he doesnt want to... I am sooo over choosing
princessfee
I am not sure if you know this, but you can actually go onto the colorbond site and there is a colour visualiser where you can see what all of the different colours look like together on certain houses, check it out. It might help.

yeah i've played on it quite a bit actually

i think i have now thought about it so much i can't make a decision!!

would love to see anyone's photos if they have any of a monument roof, am going to go for a drive and look at some later today (if it stops raining!)
We are doing a Monument roof also and all gutters and fascia will be monument as well.

Just at slab stage so unfortunately don't have a pic as yet.
Hi there,

Here is a pic of our monument roof, monument gutters and paperbark fascia.

It certainly does change colour depending on the day outside

And an earlier pic.
We will also being doing monument roof, gutters and fascias. I queried if it would look too dark, but as we are having a 2 story I was assured it will break up the render somewhat. I tend to think this will be the case. No photos though, haven't had slab laid yet...still waiting.
Related
24/02/2024
Surfmist tiled roof - unsure about gutter colour

General Discussion

Thank you so much. We ended going with the terrain that’s part of our brick.

20/05/2023
Frame without roof for 2 months, mould and water pooling

Building A New House

This certainly doesn't look good. I would be engaging with an independent inspector to have a look at this. As for the unscheduled site visits, most builders are quite…

3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum