Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

'Earth Kiss' Render

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone heard of Earth Kiss render? Anyone know who makes it?

I found a pick of it ages ago, and stumbled across it in one of my word documents.

Im thinking of it as a render option for our Homestead Tan bricks, so would love to see some pictures if possible?
Hi Bam,

You are in luck! I've just had my portico rendered in it this morning. In my colour documents, it says it's a Taubmans Timbertop colour, but I think that's just the type of paint they mixed into the render. The actual colour is from Bristol. It's P185-N4 if that helps. I know they don't have it as a take home colour swatch, but it is in their fan deck thingy if you ask to see it at a Bristol shop.

I hope to have pics up soon....

{Edited to add photo.}

Here is one quick photo, Bam, I couldn't go on site as they were working, but I'll attempt to get some close up ones later this afternoon. They will be in shade, though, and won't be able to get any ones in the sun again until tomorrow morning. The other colour render (the linea bands around the portico) are done in Paperbark, so 'Earth Kiss' is a little darker. Also it's freshly done, so once it's dry it might change the colour a little too.

Thanks Stormy!! What good timing, eh?

I was hoping it would be a little darker then paperbark, as thats what we originally chose but we think it might be a little too light in such a large amount. Your house looks great! Im going to email Bristol and see if they will send me a colour sample *crosses fingers*

Cant wait to see more pics
Related
8/05/2023
Acrylic render: Dulux or ROCKCOTE

General Discussion

Hi Alex, Thanks for the reply again. I had a chat with the builder, he said he will use primer, then hydrotec which comes with colour and sealer as well. A Renderer I…

23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

4/10/2023
Mending cracks in render

General Discussion

Do you have a scope of works? If have texture on wall now, the patch will show through The standard for repair of texture is to patch, re-texture corner to corner,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum