Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone used Endless Dusk/Natural White/Sufmist for External?

Page 1 of 1
We are trying to come up with a greyish external colour scheme.

We thought about Caper for the roof tiles and white/off white window

Anyone have any pics of this sort of colour scheme?
Do you mean Surfmist coloured render? We have a Surfmist roof, and then the garage door (not in yet) and front door are to be colour matched to Surfmist- will that help?

It's the best shot I have of the door, sorry!
hey ozzy - do you know what colour garage door you are looking at?

based on your "grey look" my suggestion would be:

roof tiles: caper

gutter: windspray

fascia: surfmist

render: surfmist

feature render (if applicable): endless dusk or windspray (i have only posted endless dusk here and on screen it looks the same as windspray - weird

good luck!
Thank for the replies, we just seem to be going round in circles

Shale grey for the garage door.

Caper for the roof

Surfmist colour match for the render

Windspray/Endless Dusk for Portico

OR

Endless Dusk for the front render colour
Portico in Surfmist colour match and also the rest of the render colour.
i like!!! shale gray will work awesome too - i just wasn't sure whether we were going dark grey or light grey - i think this pic of the straddie at coomera has a shale grey garage door - looke great in real life too

i also vote either windspray or endless dusk for the portico - you need a feature
p.s. maybe once you get your contracts on the 19th (i think
) you can post an elevation and d@n can do a photoshop for you?
Oooh that's the type of look that I'm looking for .. sort of. Unfortunately, we cannot stretch to colourbond roofing so I am trying to match what I like with roof tiles. The only think I came up with was Caper.

I suppose it will be a bit like the colours on the Brampton design on their website (except for the roof tiles which are really starting to bug me because I don't think I will be able to get the effect that I want).

I also love the colours on the two story Barbados Series by Hamilton.

Having the colours done on Photoshop would be an excellent idea.
i know what you mean ozzy
i had a lot of trouble with my externals as the two things that would have made it easier were just outside of my budget - a timberlook garage door or a colorbond roof
not so easy trying to pick something that looks great with render, roof tiles, and a standard colour garage door - i found it very difficult and to be honest am still not 100% sure but only time will tell...
CarolineJ
Do you mean Surfmist coloured render? We have a Surfmist roof, and then the garage door (not in yet) and front door are to be colour matched to Surfmist- will that help?

It's the best shot I have of the door, sorry!

You house is lovely. I can't make up my mind whether to go grey or surfmist sort of colour for the main render colour.
Love the pictures and ideas. We are planning on using surfmist for our roof colour. Has anyone used this colour with bricks? We don't want full render on our house, we are planning on having a small section around the entryway, but want bricks everywhere else, I'd love to see pictures of houses with surfmist roof and bricks.
does anyone know the roof colour on the picture posted of the straddie?

I really love this colour scheme
What colour are the windows it all work really well
Related
3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

26/07/2023
Builder used the wrong concrete mix

Building A New House

there is only 20% difference in concrete strength between 20 mpa and 25 mpa, so check with your engineer first if it fits his calculation tolerances. There are ways to…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum