Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My Virtual Home - support, ideas, tips and tricks

Page 3 of 3
I'm busy playing with MVH and Home Design Suite 7.0. I like how I can walk-through a home with MVH, but I'm having a really difficult time building walls that are "off-square" with MVH. Also, I can't work out how to create void spaces. Do I just add a closet and make it really small?

Tips welcome!
Reviving this thread because I'm hooked on MVH! Paula mentioned it in another thread and I've been "away" ever since! I dream MVH. Love it!

I also wanted a void, but the smallest linen cupboard you can get is 50x50. I also wish there was more components, eg furniture, windows, vanities, basins.

The thing that annoys me most is that you can't tell it the size of your room, I had dragging the bloody thing. I have to zoom right in on the room to get it to the right number. Oh and hte measurements are from middle of each wall, whereas my plan shows internal measurements, so I've had to add half a wall to each dimension.. confusing! The first time I built the house I didn't know this and I was so worried becuase it looked so small!

But besided those frustrating thigns I just love it!
Rachelle, maybe I need a lesson from you??!!
LOL, sure!

I spent a good few days dreaming MVH!!
Related
14/06/2023
Rusting support columns

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thank you for the advice, I'll give this a go

6/06/2023
Brick pier replacement methodology / tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Just be careful with building stability during construction, that is when the structure may be weakened, refer to your engineering drawings for stability methodology.

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum