Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

24 cans of beer =

Page 1 of 1
Thats right you guessed it!

We have a slab!

*special dance* happy happy happy
Not quite the sort of slab you drop in the boot at the bottl-O is it....

Is that lucky rain at the right time, or have they wet it down?
A hangover??
Woohoo! Your house and land looks nothing like the pictures you put up in another thread though.

I'll have to start watching your blog now!
Perry
Happy Days Matt!!!
cool.....they dont muck around!
Commodore,

It hasn't stopped raining since10.30 yesterday morning here.

----
Adrian,

----
Perry,

It isd had to picture things in 2d verses really seeing them. You will no doubt see it start to take shape over the coming few weeks!

----
Sally,

Happys is it exactly. If it was possible to rate Carlisle Homes higher than a 10 they would have an 11 at this stage!
Vanderlay,

These guys are awesome. "The boys" are a crack up and are not afraid of long hours or hard work....

I could not be happier at this point.

Matt
Neat work! You are lucky to get a good team of hard working boys.
cheers,
vp
Way to go Matt!!! Congrats.....
Great effort Matt.

By the looks of the wet patches there aren't any big peaks or troughs in the slab either. Looks like a good foundation to work with, your cornice lines should benefit.

Look forward to the updates.
It looks beautiful!
Wow !!! That's great
Looks great Matt... We only have 30 cans at the moment (a Block!!)
Congratulations on the completion of the slab Matt, is this your first time building a house?

I havnt had the pleasure of building a house yet, (brought an established investement), but I am keen on building in the future.

Well done, sounds like you have a great team of guys around you to get the job done right...

Regards

Michael
Hi all and thanks!

vpande, the guys who did the excavations and laid the slab were awesome. I hope the rest of the crew are half as good as them!

michelle, thanks!

hennig, no cornice!! I am having square set right through!

talinsmum, i thought so too. Amazing how concrete becomes beautiful

rellie, thanks.

firthy, lol!! I must have drunk the first 6 cans...

mcs, I have built many houses but never one for myself, I have always elected to buy established.

Matt
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you always hire a construction company to build your houses, or do you act as project manager on all of them?

Im new to the developing game, and would like to learn as much as I can about becoming a property investor.

Congratulations on the slab again my friend...

Regards

Michael
MCS
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you always hire a construction company to build your houses, or do you act as project manager on all of them?

Im new to the developing game, and would like to learn as much as I can about becoming a property investor.

Congratulations on the slab again my friend...

Regards

Michael

Hey MCS,

I usually hire a construction company and just project manage but the last few I have got a lot more involved in.

We do multi unit / townhouse development closer in to Melbourne.

If you want to invest you might want to start in established and get some equity before jumping into development.....

Matt
Good stuff, it's exciting isn't it! We are at the same stage as you.

Do you have to give out a slab of beer? We haven't
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum