Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Front Fence - rendered with metal bars - help needed

Page 1 of 1
Hello,

We're still having dramas with our front balcony and we need to make a decision tonight. Ok...our balcony was supposed to have black vertical bars...just a normal balcony but someone made a mistake and ordered a stainless steel balcony.

Now, we chose black initially because we planned to have a front brick/rendered fence with decorative pillar/posts with black metal bars down the track. If we accept the stainless steel, I'm afraid that we will have trouble finding the metal infills for our front fence very exxy.

Can anyone point us to a website with examples of this kind of fencing? Or help us with prices? We're in Melb and building in the western suburbs.

Thanks
Maybe too late... but you could get your stainless steel one powdercoated in black...

Ed
Related
18/12/2023
Replacing front fence

Old Home Restoration / Renovation

Try your local council. They should be able to advise in regards ownership of next door dwellling and give advice as to what steps you have to take before doing any work

16/04/2024
Front Fence Landscaping Ideas

Landscape & Garden Design

I recently finished my house and after landscaping, have begun to plan a fence. To be honest its been a bit of an afterthought so I'm after some much needed advice. The…

30/05/2023
Rendered cladding walls cracks

General Discussion

The spacing of the studs looks pretty large especially for a load bearing wall.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum