Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

How about m3tricon and simonds

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

I want to build my home but I don't know which builder is better? Because I heard from my friend that M3tricon is not better than Simonds, but I really like the floorplan (Santorini 29) of M3tricon.
Could you give me some advice. Thank you!!
Hi,

The Santorini with Metricon is a fabulous design i personally love it.

When I was first looking at houses I was looking at this house however, the house didnt fit on out block as we required acess to our backyard.

If it had of fit i would have gone with, as it was reasonably priced within our budget when we got it priced up and perfect design.

Have a look at the product review website : http://www.productreview.com.au/showite ... m_id=51875

that way you can look at a few builders.
I suggest you do a search on both builders (use the search function, top right-hand side) and read through some of the many threads about people's experience with them.

You need to consider A LOT more than the house design. Or the price.
Hi, I think a lot of it comes down to whether you get a good SS and the tradies that are used. We are building with M and our SS has been great so far. We are up to bricking and the finish of our bricking we cannot fault so far. We liked the floorplans better with M than Simmonds.
Related
11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

7/05/2023
Builder not giving letter of commencement and practical comp

Building A New House

The HIA contract, in the term & conditions section states that "Commencment" is deemed when the drainage is started or the piers are dug or the slab is formed up (incase…

6/05/2023
Decks and Firepits

Building A New House

Hi there, We've just build a new hardwood (Greybox) deck and am wondering whether firepit protective mats/surfaces are sufficient? I'm not sure that they're heat…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum