Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building soon.....hopefully!

Page 1 of 1
HI,
We are hopefully nearing the final stages of our land being finalised so thought we would start a new topic and just hoping to meet people who might go through similar problems, successes as we are. Who knows you might be building in SE QLD too and would be great to hear about your progress too. We are fortunate in that my husband's family subdivided an acre for us just 5 minutes from Ipswich and close to my work also. We just had to pay all council costs etc. We think the the building process will be a breeze compared to the land issues we hace faced. TWO YEARS LATER and we are hoping the land to go into our name this week. Our builder has been ready for a year and unfortunatley the council, plumber, electrician you name it has held our project up.

We would love to chat so let us know about you exciting home project too!!
hi kec! i'm building in fernvale just outside ipswich! where are you building and who with - you know we want to see a plan!
HI Jess,
We are building at Kholo with a local builder who came very highly recommended. My husband works at Fernvale so I sort of know the area. When do you hope to start building??? Have you chosen all your colours. This is the stage we are at and starting to notice my indecisive nature!! We look forward to hearing all about your build. Good luck!
Related
8/02/2024
Survey for those who built recently, building now or soon

Building A New House

https://form.jotform.com/240284569218058 Please spare a moment to fill out this survey form for a project. You stand a chance to win a digital gift voucher. Legitimate…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum