Building ForumBuilding A New House

Wisdom Aspiration 35 @ The Ponds

Page 15 of 15
Hooray, thats excellent news.
Wahoo
We are needing some serious picage
MKTodd
We had our walk through this morning which went really well

Most stuff we had pointed out had been fixed, only a few more things on the list for them to do.

Best news is HANDOVER IS ON TUESDAY!!!!
Our appliances won't be ready till Wednesday but can still have handover Tuesday and get them put in on Wednesday, just no hot water till then!

Very very happy to finally have a date!!!

hurray for one more sleep (or no sleep)!!
are you excited??
I know that I am - hehe.
Yeah still can't believe its happening tomorrow.. popped out to checked that last things had been fixed and cleaned, neither had happened

But rang SS who said were on for 1pm tomorrow!! We meet him at the house to go through it then have to drive out to the office to swap cheque for keys, shame it can't be done at the house so we can move in straight away but least hand over is still on!
Less than 24hrs to go now!! I am getting excited for you
Yay! Yay! Yay! CONGRATULATIONS MK

IT'S MOVING DAY!!!

Most stuff is packed & the truck is being loaded up, just waiting for 1pm to come around now to get the keys..
How exciting! Congratulations.

I hope it all goes well
Congrats, I bet it is an exciting time. Well Done!!!!
I drove past at 1 and saw that the SS was there, official congrats are in order I think!
yaaayyyy!! congratz mktodd!!
have fun and hope you guys make lots of good memories in your brand spanking new home

...pics?
Congratulations guys
- these last couple of weeks have been tough with all the waiting but today it will all feel worth it now that you have your KEYS!!!!!
Congratulations MK Todd
!! You are now the first wisdom neighbour in ponds that we know of to move in !!!
Look forward to see the pics when you can !! Enjoy the much awaited home sweet home moments !!!!!!!!
We've been in for nearly a week now and loving our new home. Looking forward to neighbours scaffolding coming down so we can get a fence up, some turf and gardens (plus get our dog home).

Handover went smoothly. The two days after they fitted the stove, dishwasher, air con and hot water.

Just wondering if anyone needs boxes for there move?? were have a stack we would love to get rid off..
Wow MK!!! How cool is it to finally be in your new home? Is it true that you move you realise how much work actually needs to be done around the house?

So what actually happens on the day of handover? I know it may sound like a silly question but I have never done it before
. Great to hear that it all went smoothly
Congrats on a successful handover guys! Funny how after so long of waiting for the house to finish being built and when you get in there is still soooooo much to do...
princessfee
Wow MK!!! How cool is it to finally be in your new home? Is it true that you move you realise how much work actually needs to be done around the house?

Nothing beats it, bit like living in a hotel! lol! Yeah you see the place different once your in, still alot to be done now.. we keep buying stuff for the house that we need, and we haven't even started on the outside yet!

So what actually happens on the day of handover? I know it may sound like a silly question but I have never done it before
. Great to hear that it all went smoothly

On the day of handover you go through the whole house with SS and make sure everything is fixed from walk through and point out things that still need to be completed. Then you go to the office at narellan, sign a bunch of papers, hand over cheque, get keys and gift basket then speed home so you can move in!

When you move in you find other things that need fixing but 3 months after you send them an email with your list of repairs and they come back out to fix them up
Ah cool, that sounds pretty straight forward. Thanks MK
. Our speed home will be quite quick as our place is only a 4 minute drive from head office
Related
27/06/2023
Wisdom home facade

Building A New House

Hi, guys! If you've built with Wisdom Homes, would you mind sharing images of your front facades once they're all rendered? I'm considering signing up with them for a wide…

29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum