Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Change colour of Gliderol Sectional Overhead Garage Door?

Page 1 of 1
Hi

We can't decide whether to go with Classic Cream or Paperbark Colorbond colours for our Gliderol Panel-Glide door.
The main problem is we want the render on the front of our house to match our garage door.
But we find Classic Cream is too "yellow" and Paperbark is too "brown".
If anyone is familiar with Solver colours, we really like Coorong Sands and would like to render in this colour.

Is it possible to have our garage door powder coated as Cooring Sands?
If so, is it expensive?
I'm not sure that it's possible because I never hear it mentioned as an option...

BTW we're going for a "traditional" facade for our home, "The Oxford" by Renditon Homes (Woodland Grey roof and guttering/Classic Cream facias/Primrose windows/Austral Old Cottage brick/rendered facade with quoins). So most of the other colours in the Colorbond range seem too modern. Thoughts on this?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
We had this problem and ended up changing the render colour to Paperbark so the garage would match. We wanted the seamless colour look by having them both the same colour. Pain in the butt it was. I'm not any help to you but just wantedto let you know we had this problem also!

Good luck.
Related
26/04/2024
Overhead cupboard door size in Kitchen – which is better

Kitchen Corner

Bigger the better for storage for me IMO. But I guess it's harder to tell the cost/benefit in your example - mainly the 'cost'? If you go 700mm, what are you doing extra…

12/01/2024
Overhead cupboards.

Building A New House

Hi, Can anyone give me approx. price for overhead cupboards. TIA

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum