Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Home Base Expo Seminar

Page 1 of 1
Hi All

This is my first post but I've been haunting the homeone forums for a while. My partner and I want to knock down our cruddy old house and build a new one. I am so full of fear of being uninformed and ripped off that its been really hard to get started.

We have some special requirements as both of us have older parents with disabilities to cater for as well as ourselves and a teenager. We have desided to go to one of Home Base Expos 'New Homes Seminar'. Has anyone been to one of their seminar's before? What did you think of it?
My husband and I have attended owner builder seminar - and it was great, general knowledge (a bit daunting by the end of the day), but we found it to be so helpful as we are not in the building industry
hope this helps
Thanks azeeb
Related
3/05/2023
Preparing a court base

General Discussion

I've filled, levelled and compacted around 100mm of roadbase in preparation to lay some outdoor court tiles. Prior to doing the final compaction, I dusted the top with…

11/12/2023
POLYMARBLE shower base

Bathrooms and Laundry

I have seen poly marble shower bases last in excess of 30 years

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum