Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Home with PD

Page 38 of 38
Looking wonderful especially the "features" in the tub
I have been SUPER busy.. sorry guys!! Here is a few more.. hoping to take some more soon, but hate taking pictures when we haven't really decorated.. it's all just furniture. Boo.

Lounge

Dining

Looking toward front door

Kitchen

Angus

The house after a big night..

Your house looks great Erin!!

Looks like youve settled in well.
After all this time, you still haven't decorated??!!

We've been here almost a year now, and the decorating is fairly low on my list of priorities....can't really decorate till I get new furniture, and there are so many rooms to do.

Love your dining suite, Erin - beautiful colour! And the blinds....
That's not a big night Erin
you need at least a dozen empty bottles of bubbly left around to qualify for a BIG night
and a lot of dirty tiles

House looks great, what little cuties in the bath tub
and the cat likes a bath too

Decorating
DH and I have this sick obsession that we have to have everything done within weeks of moving in...well, we pretty well had things picked and stored months and months before we moved in and we are still getting bits arriving. What can I say, he's a Virgo
It looks really nice Erin, we have similar tastes in furniture
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

I think the bath is the most popular place in our house.. everyone seems to have been in it!

Our dining setting was $250 from ebay.. there a few dents, ect. But that would have happened eventually anyway. So very pleased with it, just need to redo the seats with some new material and staple gun.

Decorating will slowly get there.. got a few frames from an op shop yesterday, so need to hang those and then find something pretty to put in them. Also got a free entertainment unit for the rumpus room.. so gave that a clean and now our rumpus room doesn't look so bare.

SUH.. to give you an idea of the damage after a big night.. the party was actually outside.. lol. I shold have taken a picture of the tiles.. or the bucket after we cleaned them.. GROSS!! lol. It was a great night though and definately worth it.

On a side note, we got our air con installed on Saturday.. just in time for the mini heat wave week!!!
Hi erin,
GR8 to see that you're fully enjoying your new house

Love the colour scheme of your meals and family area...
AND your cat is cute too
Hi erinleigh,
I just read through your entire thread hoping for a picture of your new sectional caboa dawn garage door, and there doesnt seem to be one. I did a search of the entire H1 on caboa and no one has any pictures. Any chance you could take one for me? Thanks!
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum