Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

LYNDARUM/AURORA/SUMMERHILL ESTATES: Epping, Victoria

Page 209 of 224
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
Cavalry, how did the inspection go? Was it worth doing?

44 pages
some issues wasnt fix yet.

anything major with your waterproofing? Just not sure whether to do that inspection or not?

The old stuff that was not fixed ... leveling of the waterproofing, roof gaps and issues with gutter and some brick issues and water damage on several areas

7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
[quote="rtforresters"]Cavalry, how did the inspection go? Was it worth doing?

44 pages

anything major with your waterproofing? Just not sure whether to do that inspection or not?

The old stuff that was not fixed ... leveling of the waterproofing, roof gaps and issues with gutter and some brick issues and water damage on several areas

[/quote]
Do you get your ss to do a walk through once everything on the report is done? We did to ensure everything is fixed before they cover it up. There's still 1 issue they haven't fixed and now the plaster is up and they'll have to rip the plaster off to fix our issue.

rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
[quote="7th_Cavalry"][quote="rtforresters"]Cavalry, how did the inspection go? Was it worth doing?

44 pages

[/quote]
Do you get your ss to do a walk through once everything on the report is done? We did to ensure everything is fixed before they cover it up. There's still 1 issue they haven't fixed and now the plaster is up and they'll have to rip the plaster off to fix our issue.

[/quote]
Next I will my biggest concern is the roof.

yes. thanks, RT, they are starting this month.
Is lendlease building Edgars road connected to harvest home road?

rupeshcha
Is lendlease building Edgars road connected to harvest home road?

Yes. If you go into the new Aurora sales office they'll tell you all about that.
i think so..usually developer responsible for the infrastructures development
pwu
i think so..usually developer responsible for the infrastructures development

When are you moving PWU ? Maybe we can start asking council to remove the rubbish on the park.

may be in a month or two....still no finish yet.......

i will send an email to council about the rubbish in our street. it is getting out of hand....
pwu
may be in a month or two....still no finish yet.......

i will send an email to council about the rubbish in our street. it is getting out of hand....

A month or two for a house that is practically finished?!?! They'll have to pay you soon

Can anyone recommend a good concreter for doing the driveway?

burbank has 12 months building time...so no free lunch here...rt....
55 to 65 a meter....
pwu
55 to 65 a meter....

Thanks pwu. Could you pm their details so i can start getting quotes? Thanks neighbour

pwu

12 months?!? Gee, they have given themselves plenty of time. Ours is only 9mths so they are trying to speed it up now coz they only have until may.

rtforresters
pwu

12 months?!? Gee, they have given themselves plenty of time. Ours is only 9mths so they are trying to speed it up now coz they only have until may.

Sorry RT dont have a concreter I can recommend.
BTW PWU What's the delay with your house ? It looks complete since Jan. I know the basin has been stolen so it takes 4 months for them to replace them?

7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
pwu

BTW PWU What's the delay with your house ? It looks complete since Jan. I know the basin has been stolen so it takes 4 months for them to replace them?

No worries cavalry. Yours is getting close. I think i saw you on thurs as i was driving past. I would've stopped to say hello but had the kiddies in the car.

rtforresters
7th_Cavalry
rtforresters
[quote="pwu"]burbank has 12 months building time...so no free lunch here...rt....

No worries cavalry. Yours is getting close. I think i saw you on thurs as i was driving past. I would've stopped to say hello but had the kiddies in the car.

[/quote]
No probs RT next time we will talk. I spoken to all my neighbors on my block already.

saw a brick cleaner is cleaning your bricks on last sunday RT,...PM you already.
cavlary...the builder is just slow or too busy...may be they still have plenty of time left...
Related
6/02/2024
Property Boundaries in New Estates

General Discussion

The setback from the kerb is 4m. It is council land to provide an area for services like sewer main, gas mains, water mains, underground power or poles for overhead power,…

20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum