Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone know about sewer ties?

Page 1 of 1
Hi, wondering if anyone can help. Our house was meant to be started tomorrow and I was rang today by the company asking if the sewer ties are done. This is the first time this issue has been raised-I have kept asking M if there is anything else we needed to organise and they kept saying no and now out of nowhere they are wanting the sewer ties done. This is so frustrating!!!!-does anyone know if they can still do the cut and fill tomorrow without this being done and who actually needs to come and do it? Please help!
A quick browse of their inclusions show that they pay in the freedom range, and no mention in the designer range.

But to not tell you is horrid on their part.
Oh jspitz, they can't do this to you again! I wish I could help you but I don't know anything about sewer ties.
how annoying jspitz. But, at least they checked! If sewer ties are the same as sewer capping, that's more than Burbank did for DaneM ... have a search on her posts if you want her story ...
Thanks everyone for the info-i'm praying this doesn't hold up the build process yet again-frustration!!!!
Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

18/08/2023
Sewer Inspection Point

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi, I have this sewer inspection point sitting in an odd spot in the rear of my yard: https://imgur.com/ghLI98q What I'd like to do is put a firepit in that corner of…

27/08/2023
Sewer pipes under slab

General Discussion

Thanks that link in particular is really useful.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum