Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who would know the builder of this design?

Page 1 of 1
the facade with semi hexangular window.

see the sample picture in the link
http://www.realestate.com.au/objects/pr ... 771272.jpg

Love this design, but cannot find this one on Simonds or PD or other ones.

Would any one know the builder and the design name?

Thanks!
My first home was built with Rivergum Constructions and we had the same facade. To be honest the original design had a straight room there at the front, we just asked for it to be changed to a bay window. Im pretty sure most builders can also do this upon request.
Dont know the builder but it looks similar to a Bay window but in brick. If you find a house you like ask the builder for a quote to get that windows/design put into the front.
It looks similar to the design Violet from BurBank Homes ~

http://www.burbankhomes.com.au/homes_detail.php?house_id=29

Download the brochure and the option in the front
Actually look at the display photos will do ~
Are you sure you didn't mean the "essex" from the Genesis collection. That's got a hexagonal room at the front.

A lot of builders do these. I'm sure there msut be a few builders in your state that do them too.

Our original house plans had a room like this. We've changed it to a half bay /hexagonal shape.

I'm sure plenty of builders would alter a room to have this. Just take along a picture to show them what you mean.
Thanks for the responses~

yeah agree, only to ask if those builders can customise a bit..
Related
22/10/2023
Weird older Shower Unit, Does Any one know anything about it

Bathrooms and Laundry

I had an old shower unit that broke on me and when I took it off, there were only 2 water pipes, instead of the normal 2 water pipes and a shower head pipe. S o I…

29/01/2024
Anyone know the process to stain axon cladding

Building A New House

The most definitive answer to your question James is this taken from the James Hardie Axon Cladding Installation Guide - i just happen to have it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum