Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

homesnow - melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone built with homesnow. How good or bad are they?

I am very close to signing the contract with national builders but want to explore the other options.....by buget is 225K for 30-35 squares all included (my land will need H-class slab). Land budget is separate........
Hi that price sounds cheap. Are you adding any extras or is that just base price??
just the bare basics, place to live-in....no luxury but includes all the basics....other than landscaping of course.........will have to live without it for couple of years........
feeback I am trying to seek is -
1) How good is their quality in termof building structure (no leaking roofs)
2) is the exterior finish reasonably okie
3) do they deliver what they commit
4) are their prices fixed
5) are they pain to deal with during the contruction phase....people's experiences.
The above link may help. only short though.

https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.p ... t=homesnow
We too are building with NBG,

As per previous post, please do your research on the assigned builder as NBG assigns an independent builder to do the job and your contract will be with the builder and not NBG. Ask for a list of previously built homes. Ensure he has built the design you're wanting in the past. Document every single issue which arises no matter how small as you go along as evidence just in case.

Keep us updated!
That is cheap. Make sure they have allowed for enough concrete in the slab as you may get hit with a large extra straight away.
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum