Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone built in "The Boulevard" in Parafield Garde

Page 1 of 1
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has built or is building theor lovely new home in The Boulevard in Parafield Gardens, SA??

If so, what was your experince like with council, build times, etc? And who did you build through??

We about to start building with Statesman in February, or at least that is when the slab is expected!!

Cheers!!
So no one else...??
Aww, your thread is looking all lonely with only one reply. And from the person who posted the thread.

Sorry, I can't help you there. But good luck with the build!
Ha ha!!!!!!

All good, thank you for your kind words though!! We are expecting our plans any day now and have holes in our block from the soil test!! I have never been so excited to see holes in dirt before!! lol
Leigh&Sam
We are expecting our plans any day now and have holes in our block from the soil test!! I have never been so excited to see holes in dirt before!! lol

In that respect you are definitely not alone!
We're building too in The Boulevard, going with Henley.
Haven't even gotten to settlement yet, but I don't think we're turning away now.

From what I understand from the sales person at Henley the Salisbury council apparently is quite progressive and quick to approve the paperwork for stuff that needs to be done.

I can certainly understand your excitement, I haven't even gotten as far as you have, and it's already so much things to think about and do!

Good luck with your home!
Hi Jevansent,

Thanks for your response!! Great to hear that someone else is building in the Boulveard! Pretty much all the houses are up around our block... ours is still a patch of dirt!

But we should be getting drawings and final costs soon so that is good!! Don't worry, it will all be happening before you know it... this is certainly the hardest stage (paper work stage = no action!). I have heard that Salisbury council council is on eof the best... so that is reassuring!! Hopefully they are kind to us both...

Thanks!! Good luck with everything!! We will keep updates on this post perhaps and follow progress if you like, should be interesting ot see!!
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum