Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

PC sums - Statesman Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how close (or far) your PC sums - mainly footings - were with Stateman Homes?

Cheers in advance.
Mark
Hey Mark!

We to are building with Statesman, and should be getting our plans and reports beack sometime in January!! They have quoted us $12400 for footings for example, but I suspect this may be a little too low...

So anyways, we will keep you posted and let you know how we go! Would be good to compare!
Hi Mark

This probably won,t be very helpful,but we are building with Hickinbotham(construction services) and our footings were $14,000 and $3000 for rock breaking but luckily we didn,t need this

Where are you building?

We are building at Mount Compass

Cheers Mel
i am at talking through stage with them....

A salesman rep told me they legally have to quote you THE AVERAGE footing costs....

If you go to a salesman, they have a spreadsheet of ALL the house they have built recently that show actuallf footings costs..... that 12,400 was pretty much what he said to me....as the average

We then had a look at the houses in the area we are looking at ( munno para west ) and rough house sizes....most were around 14000 to 16000 being the highest..... but this was for their larger size homes... im budgeting 15k.... hope its right....
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum