Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

How much a ~50sq home cost nowadays?

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Just wondering what people are paying for an average ~50sq home in Victoria metro?

I know it is like "how long a piece of string is" but just want to get an idea before going too far down.

Cheers.
Probably minimum 800k for basic spec and poor quality (and a bad time). For half decent it would easily be over $1m. You're gonna wanna build a smaller home!
Thank you stonesthrow.
Owner builder friend building a 46sq in Western Sydney within the last 10 months. 660k, medium-high spec.
housenoob
Owner builder friend building a 46sq in Western Sydney within the last 10 months. 660k, medium-high spec.

That is incredibly cheap!!! Even for terrible specs lol

I would estimate about $1m for decent spec of 50sq. 50sq is a massive home.

My build near to $2000sqm (a bit under), but lots and lots of upgrades.
iamcurious we're building 47.95 - decent spec. PM me if you want details.
AlexAndRachel
@iamcurious we're building 47.95 - decent spec. PM me if you want details.

Are you in Melbourne?
Katzie123
AlexAndRachel
@iamcurious we're building 47.95 - decent spec. PM me if you want details.

Are you in Melbourne?

i am. In Bayside
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

20/11/2023
Bearer & Joist/Pole Home Construction Cost

Building A New House

Hi Mrboh Just wondering if you have any BAL or flame zone issues on your block, as getting compliance with BAL requirements whilst doing bearers and joists is tough. Not…

26/04/2024
Cost of building an acerage home (the hils, NSW)

Building A New House

having built on acres several times i suggest that you also need to add the cost of a sewerage system and any associated fencing, water tanks with associated extra…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum