Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

orbit homes.

Page 1 of 1
Very lier company . Totally full of lier people in company . They discussed something with you in sales and then mentioned it's not there . Specially when you pay the deposit signed the contract done everything and then they came to you and said it's not included. Which was actually included from starting . I am building with them and I suggested everyone never ever go with orbit homes they are full or crap and liers . Don't waste your hard earned money with these guys . They are full of liers . My name is Ricky and my job no is 16037 and my contact no is 0449512690 . Please I request everyone who read my review to contact me before singed with orbit . Never ever go with these builders .
The Salesman can say and get away with whatever he wants within reason (short of murder (humour)). What's reasonable to the builder is "The salesman made a mistake...?" so clients always pay and the builder lets their N01 Salesman off scot-free, lol, good salesman always make mistakes that favour the builder ie , poor PPA documents, lack of engineering site knowledge,etc,etc
Privity of Contract... states that contracts should not give rights or obligations to entities other than those who are parties to the contract.
Goodluck with suing the salesman he is not obligated to you... so at contract signing you find out the salesman can't be trusted or is an idiot and that the builder is insulated and has you 5% deposit, that is why they use independent sales/contractors on high commissions.

Although Project builders with high pressure salesman will spin a different story, one of miscommunication. I would say the sales process is what it is.. Caveat Emptor ...it's not going to change

I would like to know why aren't new home salesman licensed, real-estate agents and investment advisers are yet home salesman aren't?
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum