Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

PGH - Matching Manhattan Tribeca bricks

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We are building soon in Victoria and using PGH Manhattan Tribeca for the facade.

I have to choose a PGH brick to use for the rest of the build (need to save costs). Has anyone done this and has a suggestion for which brick looks best? Definitely from the standard range. Pictures would be great!

Thanks!
For our build, for the facade, we wanted to have an industrial look facade and we initially look to have Tribeca as well. Looks really good. But our builder charges a lot for the upgrade. We went for the standard Townhouse Hampshire. It has this lots of imperfection random black specks and discoloration. Brick colour is red. I think its deeper red than tribeca. Our external colourscheme is Red (hampshire) cladding in night sky and surfmist. I think it work well as well. The three colours are very contrasty.

You can also choose bricks with white shades to complement those white blemishes in Tribeca. Or something blackish for constrast. Ask for pgh sample bricks.
Leona33
For our build, for the facade, we wanted to have an industrial look facade and we initially look to have Tribeca as well. Looks really good. But our builder charges a lot for the upgrade. We went for the standard Townhouse Hampshire. It has this lots of imperfection random black specks and discoloration. Brick colour is red. I think its deeper red than tribeca. Our external colourscheme is Red (hampshire) cladding in night sky and surfmist. I think it work well as well. The three colours are very contrasty.

You can also choose bricks with white shades to complement those white blemishes in Tribeca. Or something blackish for constrast. Ask for pgh sample bricks.

Thanks for the response! We are going for similar colourscheme but are locked in to do tribeca for the facade. Austral have the perfect complementing brick but it is only available in SA!

Just trying to find alternative that won't look too dissimilar (and worst case scenario we do something to cover it up). PGH recommended we do Brushwood or Gypsy Rose in the essentials range but so hard to tell. Hopefully someone has done similar.
Related
16/10/2023
PGH Expresso or Vino Brick?

Building A New House

Which brick color is good - PGH Expresso or…

27/12/2023
‘Basement’ waterproofing bare bricks

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

to do it properly you need to dig out the garden and waterproof the outside of the wall. There are some products you can put on the face of the bricks but the water is…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum